• 2 tbsp. liquid dish washer
• 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 garlic clove
• 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 1 gallon bucket equals 3.7 litres
• 1 spray bottle
1. Add the dish washer, vegetable oil ,crash garlic , cayenne pepper and the 3.7 litres of cool water to the bucket, stir the insecticide with a long spoon or shake it very well.
2. Put the mixture in a spray bottle.
3. Mist the plants with the solution on the undersides and tops of the leaves and the stems daily until you control the infestation. Once under control, spray monthly.