1. All vegetables grown are for the use of family and friends and not for profit.
2. Management Committee is consulted before planting any large shrubs or trees.
3. The Committee may manage a community support scheme. The Community Garden runs the Swap and Share on Thursdays.
4. Members agree to minimise water usage by applying as many water conserving techniques as possible and to share any costs incurred for water. Members will:
a. Check the top inches of soil by fingers and hand before watering
b. Watering dates and amounts (number of minutes) will be recorded for the plot holder’s own personal records.
c. Be aware of the Measured Irrigation automatic watering system and the area is covers.
5. Members make full use of the area allocated to them; keep the plot and the surrounding paths tidy and recycle and dispose of all waste paper/cardboard, plastic, glass and green organic matter.
If a plot is neglected, the member will be contacted twice. If the plot remains neglected, the plot lease may be lost.
6. Members ensure theirs plots are looked after by a fellow member or friend when away for any length of time
Failure to keep any terms of the agreement may mean loss of plot and membership.